Thursday, April 16, 2009

Employee Picks of the Month

So after tracking down my fellow Blue Elephant ladies, I finally have a list of their favorite products that we carry. This month, we decided to highlight some of our favorite skincare lines, haircare products, make-up lovelies and our sexy bags.

Rebecca.
I love...Marc by Marc Jacobs Baby Short clutch. "You can party hard with it!"
I love...Caudalie Beauty Elixor. "It's an astringent toner that helps reduce the size of pores, and has peppermint to stimulate the blood flow.


Jaimey.
I love...Ojon Hydrating Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner. "AWESOME!"
I love...Caudalie Grapewater Facial Spray.







Maria.
I love...Rescue Beauty Lounge "Look rich, be cheap" nail polish.
I love...Shu Uemura Ultimate Expressions mascara.




Kelley.
I love...Shu Uemura Re-inforcing Emulsion. "It's 40% water so you barely need any, it improves texture within weeks and it has three different types of anti-oxidents.
I love...Shu Uemura Face Architect Fluid. "It's an insanely perfect match and gives an evenly compexion and tone."




Meghan.
I love...Shu Uemura ACE B-G Reinforcing eye creme. "For the days when you can't get your eyes to wake up."
I love...L.A.M.B. "Orissa" paisely clutch. "Simple, fun and classic. It goes with everything."

Jess.
I love...Mario Badescu Control Moisturizer for Oily Skin. "I have dry skin in the morning that turns into an oil factory during the day. This moisturizer helps smooth my face in the morning and combats the oil all day"
I love...Becca Fine Pressed Powder. "This powder covers the redness and uneveness of my skin, but is light enough to still show my freckles."


Lauren.
I love...Caudalie Gentle Buffing Cream. "It does exactly what it says...it buffs your skin and is gentle enough to use everyday. And it smells amazing!"
I love...Shu Uemura A Glow On Blush. "You can use these for everything; cheeks, eyes, even lips."

No comments:

Post a Comment